Monday, April 21, 2014

Testing 1234 The Ash jumpsuit


Are you ready?  Just one more day left for the big release.  Willow & Co. will be opening there virtual doors Tuesday April 21st.  This here is test # 4 for Willow & Co.  Yes, I was pretty lucky to grab the chance at 4 tests!  I will admit that I did do a little Facebook page stalking : )  Anyways with no further ado, I give you...
The Ash Jumpsuit


The Pattern is by Celina of Petit a Petit & Family. Just as with all of the other patterns I had tested, this one has a bunch of options.  My test was actually for the faux jumpsuit version.  It is a two piece, and in my opinion, that works best for a baby in diapers.




I think the neckline is my favorite part of the jumpsuit.  It is a halter with an elastic casing all the way around.  


I think it is a very sweet look!  I used a super light weight swiss dot fabric from Joann Fabrics store.  I am  thinking this pattern will be a staple for Milas summer wardrobe!  I can't wait to make a few more : ).' I think the top will be adorable with a skirt too.  






So while you wait for the big release, why not do some browsing!  
Just look at some of the blogging rock stars associated with Willow & Co.
And oh my gosh, you will be amazed by all the wonderful things the other pattern testers came up with.

And I must not forget!  Thank you so much for allowing me to test!  I had so much fun : )


5 comments: